Thursday 5 March 2009

I Think I KenKen, I Think I KenKen


I made the mistake of swinging by Dave Marain's MathNotations blog on a slow day... and there was that link to KENKEN.. Ok, I'm not really a big game bug.. I actually find Sudoku boring.. and those logic puzzles that match Ms. Jones as the Butcher married to Tom the Builder???? No way.. but for some reason I flicked one up and played around ... and then, what the heck, I wasn't in a hurry, so I did a bigger one... and then a harder one... then the really tough one and it took a while even giving in to get clues....
So you have been warned... the game is really addictive...but if you STILL want to try.. I have a permanent link on the sidebar just below my profile picture....and here is one if you just can't wait...... have a ball. They upgrade it each week with a few more games, although I thing you could play some of the hard ones over and over trying not to get hints...
Here are the rules, although they are right on the game...Click to enlarge

No comments: