Break out your funny bone:
These were judged to be the funniest ten jokes told at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe...allow for British Humor (sometimes a little black, sometimes a little dry) and a slight cultural difference
1) Tim Vine - "I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I'll tell you what, never again."
2) David Gibson - "I'm currently dating a couple of anorexics. Two birds, one stone."
3) Emo Philips - "I picked up a hitchhiker. You've got to when you hit them." (OK, this one had MY vote)
4) Jack Whitehall - "I bought one of those anti-bullying wristbands when they first came out. I say 'bought', I actually stole it off a short, fat ginger kid."
5) Gary Delaney - "As a kid I was made to walk the plank. We couldn't afford a dog."
6) John Bishop - "Being an England supporter is like being the over-optimistic parents of the fat kid on sports day."
7) Bo Burnham - "What do you call a kid with no arms and an eyepatch? Names."
8) Gary Delaney - "Dave drowned. So at the funeral we got him a wreath in the shape of a lifebelt. Well, it's what he would have wanted."
9) Robert White - "For Vanessa Feltz, life is like a box of chocolates: empty."
10) Gareth Richards - "Wooden spoons are great. You can either use them to prepare food, or, if you can't be bothered with that, just write a number on one and walk into a pub…"