Sunday, 15 May 2011

Art in Motion

Just found this on the  blog of Richard Wiseman, a magician/mathematician/author from here in England.. Anyone know a name for this art, and how they are done? 

Thanks to Nate, (see comments) it seems that something very similar has ben done in childrens books and walls all over America.
Post a Comment